We Buy Houses In Pinellas County, Holiday, New Port Richey, and Port Richey, Florida.
Check Out How Our Process Works. We’re Ready To Give You A Fair Cash Offer For Your House, regardless of condition.
We are investors that buy and sell houses for a living. We are not real estate agents. We buy houses for cash to fix up and sell to families looking for a new home. Sometimes we keep the houses we buy, fix them up and rent them out. And sometimes we sell the houses we buy to other investors to either fix up or rent.
How We Are Different
There are lots of investors and cash buyers for houses in Florida. Gulfside House Buyers works differently than other companies by providing personal service and spending the time to get to know you and your situation before making an offer on your house. We enjoy talking to people and trying to help.
them. We start by not outsourcing our call center. All incoming calls go directly to Gulfside House Buyers employees, not virtual assistants. We then get all the information necessary about your house and your situation to do an evaluation and come up with an offer. We don’t do this in minutes. We want to be thorough. However, it does’t take long (a few hours or the next day) for us to get you an offer on your house. Some situations are not straightforward. We try to find creative ways to help you out. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. In the end, to make a deal it has to work for both you and us and that is what we strive to do.
Why Do You Need To Sell Your House?
Everyone is different. Every situation in which someone needs to sell their house is not the same. We help homeowners in all kinds of situations such as:
- Helping homeowners avoid foreclosure, or those homeowners in foreclosure. We have a free download, Avoiding foreclosure, that can give you some more information.
- Too Many Repairs. Houses take a lot of time and money for upkeep, especially with all the heat and rain and humidity in Florida. Roofs wear out, pests try to eat everything, and appliances and materials eventually give out. We buy properties in “AS-IS” condition. You don’t have to fix anything. You don’t have to clean anything. Check out repair cost estimates here.
- Helping homeowners with rental properties where the tenants are out of control. The tenants are either not paying rent or damaging the property (and usually both). We have more information and resources here. We just published a blog post about this topic here. We buy vacant properties too.
- Divorce. Unfortunately, relationships don’t always work out and the house must be sold to divide up the assets.
- Moving. Maybe you found a new job in another state, or got a promotion, but have to move to another office. Or maybe you are ready to retire and move to your dream location. We’re ready to help you.
- Not Enough Equity or Upside Down on Your Mortgage. In these situations it takes some creativity to find a solution, but there is hope. Lease options, Subject To and Short Sales are common in these situations. If these terms are unfamiliar to you, don’t worry, we can explain all of your options clearly. And as always, you are under no obligation.
- Inherited House / Probate. This is a tough one. Loved ones have passed away, sometimes recently. The house they lived in is usually tied to a lot of the memories of those that have to move on. Many times, the person or persons that inherited the home don’t live in the same state and can’t or don’t want to take care of another house. Other times, the house they inherited has an outstanding mortgage on it and they just can’t afford to keep it. We try to be as sensitive as we can in dealing with clients in these situations.
Even if an agent can’t sell your house, we can help. (Sometimes selling a house through a real estate agent is not for everyone.). Find out more here. We’ll know very quickly if we can help you, and unlike selling through an agent, you don’t have to wait to see if the buyer can get financing… we have the cash to buy your house right now!
And as a bonus…
- you don’t need to clean up and repair the property
- you won’t need to sign a contract that binds you to an agent for a certain term
- you don’t pay sales commissions AND you don’t pay ANY closing fees (including title insurance, transfer taxes, recording fees, and title fees)
In short… No matter what condition your house is in; no matter what situation or timeframe you’re facing…
We do consider buying in other areas on a case by case basis.
Our goal is to help make your life easier and get you out from under the property that’s stressing you out… while still paying a fast, fair, and honest price for your house.
Or Give Us A Call Now At: 727-888-2364
We are on Facebook! Click the Facebook icon at the top or bottom of the page, or find us on Facebook @gulfsidehousebuyers